- North Korea, Inter-Korean Relations, Peace and Unification of the Korean Peninsula and related topics
Number of Recipients
- Those who have received scholarships/grants with the same research topic in the past and those who are currently receiving other types of scholarship/grant from other institutions of the Republic of Korea are ineligible for this program.
- Scholarship beneficiaries are expected full commitment to their studies, and shall not seek employment in any manner.
- The beneficiary of this program should stay in the Republic of Korea during the semester/fellowship period.
- Beneficiaries who wish to terminate their participation in the program will be required to return the scholarship/grant received.
- All personal information provided by applicants will only be used for this program. All applicants should consent to the collection and use of his/her personal information submitted in the application to commence the process.
- March 25, 2021 to April 14, 2021 18:00 (Korean Standard Time GMT+9)
- Submit required documents via email to email@example.com
Notification of Selected Beneficiaries
- April 2021 (Date of notification may change without notice)
- Acceptance/Rejection notices will be announced via email.
- The Institute for Far Eastern Studies of Kyungnam University: firstname.lastname@example.org / 82-3700-0701, 0708