The IFES offers three to four positions as Visiting Research Fellows to foreign scholars who are interested in researching issues concerning Korea.
The term varies, but is usually short-term and depends on the research purpose. At the end of the fellowship, we recommend the visiting scholar to disseminate his/her research findings through a seminar or lecture at the institute.
IFES will provide the following :
- Room and board within the Institute
- Computer access time
- Access to the library and its facilities
- If interested, please send a curriculum vitae and research statement.
- All materials should be in English.
- We accept applicants year round.
- Send all applications to email@example.com (Tel: 82-2-3700-0736)